Monday, January 5, 2009

Tomorrow begins...

Today is my last day before nursing school starts... I'm excited about all of the things I will learn in the next two and a half years... and very nervous about it at the same time! I've tried my hardest to get my house cleaned up before school starts, but I guess there will ALWAYS be laundry waiting, dishes in the sink, and food on the floor (sounds gross, i know, but Sawyer is very messy). So, now I should be in bed because it's 11pm and I have to wake up at 545... It's going to come very quickly. So, see ya soon!

2 comments:

wonder said...

Good luck, you'll do great! Just think of it this way......if you have to recycle a semester, no biggie. That just means that you can sit by me and Karen for the rest of the duration. Totally worth it in my opinion!

Kristina said...

Thanks Judy... I'm glad you're still reading my blog. That really means a lot!!! I love you!