Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Here I am, waiting for Sawyer to fall asleep. Blake and I have to put together a whole kitchen tonight! I'm already looking forward to an all-nighter. Sawyer used to be the best sleeper. We could tell him it was bedtime and he was asleep in minutes. But now he is the worst! I don't think he's been to bed before midnight in the past 2 weeks! On top of that, I don't think he's slept in his bed all night in the past month!!! Don't get me wrong, I love cuddling with Sawyer and don't mind him sleeping in our bed at all... but it seriously is taking a toll on the quality of my sleep, not to mention the sanity of my husband (lol).

But now it's Christmas eve and there is a huge lie that parents worldwide are ethically permitted to tell their children in order to get them to go to sleep... so far it's not working but we'll see...
I guess I just wanted to write a few words and post a couple of the fun Christmas pics we've been taking... so that's it! I hope you all have a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas from the Shealy Family!!!

We have our very own elf!!! And the cutest Christmas smile of all!!!

No comments: