Friday, September 19, 2008

Do the Hustle!

I am so overwhelmed with everything. This semester is so hard! I don't remember the last time I took such a tough semester. Even when I was in Music History... it was close but at least I was familiar with the subject matter. I feel like I don't get a break. I guess such is life, right?

The family is great. Sophie is crawling around and pulling up on everything. I forgot how un-baby proofed your house can be. lol. Sawyer is doing great too. He got attacked by a bee! But he was okay.

We got a kitty and named her Smudge. She's a cute little girl. Sawyer loves her... especially carrying her around and pulling her and pushing her and throwing her and grabbing her tail... please don't call PETA... we are guarding her from him and she has some safe places where he can't get her. Plus, she loves him and always comes back for more.





Well, that's really all that's going on around here. Lot's of science, kids and cat. If anybody has any ideas about how to study micro please let me know... I'm struggling (ahem... emily. lol)

Talk to you all soon!


2 comments:

wonder said...

My micro experience was this....study everything! He'll most likely give you a list of terms before the test, memorize them and EVERY aspect about each term. It really sucks but I learned A LOT from micro. Dr. Blair will also go totally out of his way to help you, he's one of my faves! How's Chemistry? Mine sucketh much butt!

Luvinmycajun said...

well anytime you need some help I'm seriously like 2 minutes down the road and my number is 435-1164.... please call me! I have a notebook that I wanted to give to you. I made it during my 1st micro class and it saved my butt thru-out the other 3... can you tell I LOVE microbiology! Blair is an AMAZING teacher and he will do whatever necessary to help you out!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me and I'll bring that book by or you can come over one night and I"ll go over a few things with you. I work fri-sun so I"m home every night thru-out the week! Just call me! Luv ya!