Thursday, September 25, 2008

Say Whaaaat?!?!?

I DID IT! I made an A on my first Micro test... do not ask me how... all I did was read the book and take the practice test... over and over and over. I am so flabbergasted (yes, I said flabbergasted) by the fact that I made an A. Yay Me!!!

And now for chemistry.... well, I didn't quite make an A... actually, I didn't make a B, C, or D either... yes, you are hearing from the terribly humilified owner of an F... how long, you may ask, has it been since I made an F??? Try... freshman year... of HIGHSCHOOL! I was livid... I made a 57! And after he explains how over half the class made below a 50... I felt a little better (not much). Then he reviews the test and tries to make us see that he really doesn't suck as a teacher (even though over half the class doesn't understand the information)... and he tells us that instead of counting 30 questions on the test, it was only going to be 25... then add another 5 points on top of that... so, on the gradebook I have a 73%. Enough to get into nursing school... not happy but bearable. And I have a few more tests to bring it up. PLUS, he's going to give us a makeup... (he must really feel like a bad teacher... lol)

So, a 96% on the test I barely studied for and a 57%(73%) on the test I've been busting my butt for since the first day of classes... who knows where the justice in that. I guess that's all for now. See you all soon!

3 comments:

Luvinmycajun said...

well good for you!!!! See I told you MIcrobiology is NOT that bad!!!! It seems overwhelming at first but the way that Dr. Blair presents it... you REMEMBER it when you need it!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Kendall & Candace said...

You did so great Judy!:) However, it sounds like your chemistry teacher has to reassure himself that he's a good teacher-ha! I had a great time today-I have some new pics on myspace!:)

Anonymous said...

YAYYY great job!! I mainly love this post because I can totally hear you saying "Say Whaaaat?!?!?"

LOL! Y'all have a great weekend!! Lunch Tuesday...don't forget!