Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love free stuff!

School is setting me back into a routine and I am so glad about that. Maybe now I can finally get over the chaos that is a new baby and begin to schedule things again. My classes are not as dreadful as I thought they would be but I still am going to have to study my 'you-know-what' off!!! Microbiology is probably going to be pretty fun but I find myself getting afraid of EVERYTHING! Especially since we took swabs today of everything, put them in an incubator and next week we'll look at the nasty microorganisms that grow EVERYWHERE! Chemistry is really going to make me use my noggin again. I've kind of set into a "only study the subjects I'm familiar with" routine. So now that I've totally changed my plans around my routine is ... (for lack of a better word) SCREWED!


On another note, I found a website that gives you free jewelry. I know, you're thinking I'm crazy but it's true. http://www.silverjewelry.com/. It's nice. I ordered a pendant and chain so I'll let you know if it's rinky dink when I get it. I don't wear much jewelry but I still like to buy it.


I think I've talked Blake into getting a cat. I don't know why but lately I've wanted one so I looked in the paper yesterday and I need to call about some kittens. If any of you guys have any or know of someone who does... let me know.


I guess that's really all. I just wanted to update.

Sophie started crawling and pulling up into Sawyer's lap. It's hilarious. Here's a picture. I don't know why her nose looks funny but it's always a wierd color in pictures. I hope she grows out of it.

2 comments:

Kendall & Candace said...

you children are so sweet! I just love that last pic!! I love free stuff too so let me know how the necklace turns out! :) Oh, and Leigh says that weekends are good for her too-so we can plan our girls night out! :)

Kendall & Candace said...

oh, and I forgot to tell you to check out the pics on my myspace! :) I have some more from the other day up and more to come! :)